- Review more of the theatre I see.
- At least a few interviews in 2017.
- Write reflectively about the things I love.
- Bring Jesus into the way I write about theatre.
- Write ponderously on poetry.
- Monthly reading round-ups.
- Comment on more theatre blogs.
- Read more culture blogs.
- Read more plays.
- Write about theatre marketing life.
Well, that’s basically a list of do more of everything, isn’t it? I think essentially, I know how much I get from sitting down to write and think and contemplate and remember. Those will know me have to put up with my terrible memory and I really want this blog to be a place to collect all my experiences.
I’m stepping down from helping out with marketing at A Younger Theatre next year so hopefully that will free up time. Plus I will no longer be a newbie at the Bush and I will still have a beautifully short commute time.
What are your blogging resolutions?